Sunday, November 4, 2007

testing testing 1 2 3...

 
Okay, I am trying to learn how to post individual pictures. Hopefully when I push post we will be looking at a picture of Justin, Brandon and I in a canoe at our summer campout this year. We had lots of fun! The only pole that caught a fish was Brandon's fisher price pole from Wal-Mart that says "not for sport". Brandon didn't really like actually having a live fish on his pole, and it was all Justin could to to get him to poke them before they were tossed back into the lake. Now Brandon thinks we catch fish simply to poke them. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

LOL! I loved that Brandon was the only one that caught a fish :) I bet Justin is very proud :) Ummm....I would like to see some kiddos in their halloween get-ups! Please. Thanks :)