Sunday, December 2, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!

  Here is a picture of my beautiful tree! We always have lots of fun hunting for the perfect tree on the mountain. This year we were on turbo hunting mode because I left my sick baby home with grandma. Luckily dad and mom had gone the week before (they say it was because of the weather, but we all know it was to beat the rush :) Anyway, they had things scouted out for us, and we were able to all get trees in under 2 hours- which is seriously a miracle!!
Anyway, I loved this one! I wanted it to be really big and pretty all the way around (so I could show it off through the window. I had fun decorating it with lots of bright (shatter-proof ornaments). It makes me smile everytime I walk by. I love Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

AmyJo said...

It is so pretty! Good job Tiff :)

Josh and Kristen said...

Love your tree. It's big and full. We had to go with a skinnier one, since I wasn't sure where we were going to have room for it. I'll have to post it when we get some pics.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Good work!! And I love the porch! It is very festive! (we dont have lights on our uppers either...LOL)

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

Your tree and house are so beautiful...wish we were around to enjoy it in person.