Sunday, December 2, 2007

Porch of Fire?

 
Justin had lots of fun putting lights on the house this year. However, me being the safety nut that I am, I didn't want him climbing on the steep roof (with his luck he would surely fall off!) so he put lights on the porch. I thought he was finished, but while I was decorating the tree he found more lights and put them everywhere that he possible could on the proch. He calls it the Porch of Fire (hopefully it won't really become that :)). Our house might look a little funny to those who drive by, with just the porch decked out. Maybe I will let him climb a little higher next year... maybe!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AmyJo said...

You're cute Tiffany! It looks pretty :) Maybe you should put some in your upstairs windows to balance it out :) Love you!

Josh and Kristen said...

Don't blame you for not wanting him to climb up on the roof. Yipes! It still looks pretty!