Monday, December 10, 2007

SNOW ANGELS?


Brandon has been so excited to be outside since we have been blasted with snow here in American Fork. We have had a few BIG snow storms in the past week and a half. Thankfully he is a big helper with the shovel (maybe in a year or two he will even be able to move some snow with it :) Brienna, however, is not so fond of her bulky winter wear, or being cold. She just wanted to ride her "bike".
Both of the kids enjoyed tasting the cold flakes, and attempting to build a snow slide.
Of course the best part is warming up afterwards with hot chocolate! I am sure that we will have many more chances to enjoy the snow in the weeks to come.

6 comments:

AmyJo said...

They look like snow angels to me! We wish we could come play in your snow. Have fun for us! I am currently wearing flip flops and shorts in our 80 degree weather. It is nice, but just not quite right in December :)

The Paulks said...

Yeah for snow! Your house is so dang cute, tell Justin he did a nice job with the lights. Glad he didn't fall off the roof!

2nd Tuesday each month 6:30 pm said...

Love my snow angels!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

Hey Tiff you owe me a phone call and you are being tagged.. go to my blog site to get the directions for the game.

AmyJo said...

I have to be fair and just in my blog police duties. I have warned mother about getting a ticket for no-blog posts in over a month, so I have to be fair and give you the warning also. Payment for blog tickets can only be paid in person. So if you do not post soon, you will have to buy yourself a ticket to Texas. I am just letting you know :)

Emily said...

Hi Justin & Tiffany- We found you! It's fun to see the pic of your family- and we look forward to seeing you when you come home to visit your family. (Our house should be done this summer! Yea!) As I looked at your friends and fam links I have to ask... How do you know Dave & Emily Smith. Dave is Emily (Foley's) cousin and I watch their blog too... so it must be a really small world!
~Chris & Emily (Foley) Clark